Friday 10 July 2015

Luiz Adriano: "i can't wait to start training with Milan"

Newly signed Luiz Adriano says "it's a dream come true to play for Milan" and that he "can't wait start traning."

"I can't wait to start training with Milan and the other guys. I'm very happy to were the Milan jersey, as it's a club with great history. it's a dream come true, Luiz Adriano told Calciomercato.

Luiz Adriano is currently in Porto Alegre to prepare for the pre-season with Milan in China.

"I'm following a training program i got from the Milan staff. I want to be in the best shape as possible when I join the rest of the squad. Right now i'm waiting for my work permit and visa so i can get into China a take part of the pre-season tour."

"When i think about Milan, it reminds me of all the Brazilians that have played there. I played with Pato at Internacional and he is a good friend of mine."

"My biggest goal is to get more oppertunities in the Brazilian national team, and to get that i need to play well for Milan as well."