Wednesday 15 July 2015

Bacca: "Milan is the biggest club in Italy"

New AC Milan signing Carlos Bacca, currently holidaying in his native Columbia, shed some light on his recent transfer.

"Milan is a very big club, and as a child, you dream of playing for one of the big clubs. Zapata told me that Milan is a fantastic club, and that the city is very beautiful."

"I chose Milan because their project convinced me. They want to return to the top in Europe."

"I came here because I like big challenges and one of them is to play in the Champions League with Milan.” 

He also shared some thoughts on the season ahead and one of Milan’s potential signings.

"It is clear to me that Milan is the biggest club in Italy. We must fight vs. clubs like Juve, Roma, Inter & Lazio for the Scudetto. I hope that Ibrahimovic will return to Milan. He is an amazing player."



No comments:

Post a Comment