Sunday 19 July 2015

Bacca: "I want to score many goals"

Milan signing Carlos Bacca arrived in Milano today and spoked briefly about his transfer to the San Siro side.

"Why Milan? It is a great and very ambitious club," Bacca told reporters at Malpensa airport.

"My goal is to score many goals and bring Milan back to the top and to the Champions League. I promise to give everything in games and training in order to reach our objectives."

"Number 70? It's a number I had in Colombia, but I couldn't have in Spain. Here the chance occured and I took it."

Bacca also spoked about a possible Ibrahimovic return and said that "he would help the team a lot."

"Ibrahimovic is a player who scores many goals. I don't know what will happen, but if he arrived, he would help a lot."


No comments:

Post a Comment